Customer Service Manager:
Location: Manchester/Leeds & York
- Deliver the telecoms customer service management strategy to all customers (both internal and external to the Client industry) so that agreed performance targets are met.
- Provide input to CLIENT future customer requirements, demands and events that may impact CLIENT’s ability to deliver required levels of service. This includes the understanding of Client’s Network Operating Strategy & major programmes portfolio present and future.
- Provide customers with a service portfolio view of CLIENT’s capabilities, partnerships, products and services.
- Develop and deliver customer focussed performance reporting to include service provision, incident & fault management, and service delivery management to allow actual customer service reporting.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with CLIENT customers and manage their telecoms requirements to fully understand and develop effective solutions and service improvement plans. Includes introducing and bedding in new products & services.
- Develop robust relationships with all NR & CLIENT departments, suppliers and manage customer’s requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage interface with CLIENT support functions to identify & resolve issues impacting on agreed targets & proactively manage customer concerns, initiating & managing corrective actions on behalf of CLIENT exhibiting good customer contact management.
- Act as the voice of the customer within CLIENT managing service development to be fit for purpose and meeting customers’ requirements, inputting to CLIENT’s Product roadmap to support customers in having a clear understanding of CLIENT’s capabilities
- Lead all customer engagement in relation to quality of service, including identification of requirements and optimisation of opportunities for service improvements.
- Drive CLIENT’s investigative analysis activities to provide detailed root cause analysis reports feeding in to service improvements and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Recommend and input to CLIENT’s service offering and product catalogue to support customers in having a clear understanding of CLIENT’s capabilities.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry best practice operational and business support systems
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Telecoms customer and service management of IP-based and Legacy technology asset environments
- Delivering high levels of customer service and satisfaction in changing and competitive telecoms environments
- Incident & Problem Management processes & reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to influence and persuade when working under pressure (eg demonstrable experience of directing the recovery of customer services).
- Highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills.
- Outstanding facilitator, skilled at directing complex situations towards a positive conclusion.
- Excellent at building relationships and mobilising virtual teams to collaborate in the interests of achieving a common goal.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of/experience in the railway industry telecommunications technologies/standards
Customer Service Manager Manchester/Leeds & York – Manchester, Lancashire