Company Secretary – Financial Services – 12 month FTC
Our Edinburgh based client, one of the world’s most successful Financial Services companies are urgently looking for an experienced Company Secretary to join their busy team.
You will be responsible for providing legal and technical advice and assistance to the UK business ensuring the Business, Board & Committee needs and objectives are met.
Applicants must have the following experience:
- Strong experience as a Company Secretary within the Financial Services
- Setting agendas, ensuring the agenda for each NED Board/Committee meeting is set correctly
- Collating and distributing highly confidential documents
- Producing appropriate board papers
- Setting annual Board meetings
- ICSA Qualified secretary
To be considered for this role it must be stressed that only proven Company ICSA Qualified secretaries with Financial Services experience who are comfortable dealing with confidential matters, liaising with senior stakeholders and working well under pressure will be considered for this role.
This role offers a base of between £55,000-61,000 + a market leading package, including 27 days holiday and a great pension plan! This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary who is looking for a new challenge and wants to develop and grow their skill set.
Company Secretary – Edinburgh, Midlothian