AWS DevOps Engineer
Becoming a Mastekeer, you will be supporting Mastek’s journey to becoming the next generation supplier into Secure Government, Public Sector and Health. Not only will you grow with our business, but we will give you the tools and development to be successful, so that you can meet your career goals and ambitions.
Why Secure Government and Health
This portfolio of customers is diverse and cover work supporting UK’s most important, meaningful and interesting projects, from working on Track & Trace in the NHS, Re-platforming large biometrics databases in the Home Office to Digitising the MoD.
What you will be doing, what you’ll learn;
A unique opportunity to champion Masteks approach to DevOps and its DevOps culture across its customer base and Large Scale Public Sector programmes, acting as the subject matter expert. You will join a diverse and talented technical team with the opportunity to collaborate on building innovative solutions for our customers. No doubt the work you will do will make impacts on the UK most critical projects.
The skills we are seeking
- Hold extensive experience engaging with client and stakeholders, building long standing relationships and influencing at a senior level.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively in diverse development teams, alongside Solution Architects and mentoring junior staff
- Ability to champion cloud dev-ops disciplines, including typical tooling used and ways of working.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, blue/green, canary drops and comfortable using Python
- Experience in AWS build and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Knowledge of the full breath of AWS PaaS capabilities
- Experience with infrastructure as code, especially terraforms and CloudFormation
- Experience with containerisation (Docker), Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) and AWS Lambda and serverless concepts
- A nice to have would be exposure and experience working to GDS Frameworks
What you will get from us
- Skills development program
- Comprehensive package
- Company Bonus
AWS DevOps Engineer – Leeds, Yorkshire