Applications Manager – HR/Finance Applications
Currently working with an enterprise level Wealth Management firm that have gone through a restructuring within IT. This is part of a large moderinisation programme that will reshape the entire company and how they operate. In this a new role has come about for an Applications Manager.
You will lead a team of Application Engineers that are responsible for the companies HR & Finance systems. As the manager you will have full autonomy to run this function, lead on governance, change management and ITIL driven service around these applications.
Majority of the apps you will be working on are due to go through refresh and implementations of new features so would be a brilliant time to join and lead this work! You will be integral to IT Strategy and overall Application Services.
You will need to come from a strong background in Application Management where you have led a team. Alongside this, a robust understanding of ITIL for business application support and management is vital.
– Experience of running an IT Application Team (preferably around HR/Finance Applications).
– Running and motivating a high performing team.
– Vendor/Supplier management, most of their apps are off the shelf from a vendor so you will need to work with.
– Cross industry and technology exposure, we don’t need an ex-techie but an appreciation for technology is key.
– ITIL Certified (v3 ideally).
– Excellent stakeholder ability, you will be dealing directly with CxO level.
Please reach out or apply for further details.
Applications Manager – HR/Finance – Liverpool, Lancashire