Android Developer – Android SDK – REST API – Android UI Design – JAVA
My client, a boutique Fintech specialist is looking to expand their development team with an Android Developer. My client is looking immediately for a bright, motivated and confident individual who is happy to work remotely.
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application – Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to Back End services
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles/Material Design, patterns, and best practices.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
– Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch .
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Familiarity with continuous integration
– Familiarity and working knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
Please send CV in immediately if interested in this exceptional opportunity.
Android Developer – London