Active Directory ENGINEER/IDENTITY MANAGEMENT SME (IAM AD ADFS Azure AD)
An Active Directory Engineer/Administrator with Identity Management Engineering skills (ADFS and Azure AD) is required by our client, a global professional services (Law/Legal) firm, based out of its shared Service Centre in Central Manchester. As part of the Global Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for the design, operation and maintenance of the firm’s Identity Management systems including IAM, Active Directory, ADFS and Azure AD.
The role offer an attractive salary from £50,000 to £65,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
* Experience in an autonomous role responsible for the security, design, architecture, and support of Identity Management systems
* Experience continually improving processes through automation using PowerShell or other appropriate Scripting tools to maintain, secure and optimize Identity Management platforms
* Have an awareness of emerging Identity Management and IDaaS solutions
* Can plan, and implement necessary upgrades to support capacity planning, business requirements, enhanced efficiency, and improved security of Microsoft OS/domain upgrades
* A significant amount of Active Directory administration experience in order to be the “go to” SME for all Active Directory topics including Group Policy, access control, delegation of administrative rights,. Backup/Restore and Disaster Recovery
* Expert-level knowledge of infrastructure services running on a Microsoft Windows platform (Active Directory, ADFS, AGPM, Azure AD Connect, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, etc.)
* A great attitude and strong analytical and communication skills
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture. Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Active Directory SENIOR ENGINEER/IDENTITY MANAGEMENT SME – Lancashire